A mostly flat, scenic 8 mile route with a few steep hills and two trunk road crossings. A shorter 4 mile route is available for less experienced cyclists avoiding the trunk roads.
Quiet roads but with two trunk road crossings
St Oswald's Church
Oswestry Town Centre
A circular family friendly cycle route, mostly on quiet roads, from Oswestry via Morda, with a shorter 4 mile option.
Shops, cafes and pubs in Oswestry town centre.
- Always follow the Highway Code
- Be considerate to other users, and give way to pedestrians and horse riders
- Take particular care at junctions, when cycling downhill and on loose surfaces
- Ride in single file on narrow or busy roads
- Consider wearing a helmet and high visibility clothing