A hilly but scenic 9 mile exploration of the countryside to the north west of Oswestry. Suitable for more experienced child cyclists.
Recommended for older children with experience of cycling on the road and capable of challenging climbs.
St Oswald's Church
Oswestry Town Centre
This family friendly route from Oswestry takes in Brogyntyn Park and Oswestry Old Hillfort.
- Always follow the Highway Code
- Be considerate to other users, and give way to pedestrians and horse riders
- Take particular care at junctions, when cycling downhill and on loose surfaces
- Ride in single file on narrow or busy roads
- Consider wearing a helmet and high visibility clothing
Shops, cafes and pubs in Oswestry town centre.