Get into the great outdoors, meet new people, learn new skills, improve your fitness and wellbeing and create local walks and places for wildlife.
Just some of the fantastic reasons to volunteer in Shropshire’s Great Outdoors!
Start a new group or join an existing group of volunteers taking practical action to look after our wonderful outdoor green places:
- Training and equipment will be provided
- There will be a group in your area
- You decide how much time you can commit
- There is no obligation.
Please click on the boxes on the left hand side of this page to find out more about current volunteering opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more or going out for a taster session with existing volunteers please contact Shropshire Outdoor Partnerships on 01743 255957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also recruiting volunteers who wish to help out in other ways including:
- Volunteering with Walking for Health
- Promotion and recruitment of new volunteers
- Working on websites, social media and promotional materials
- Wildlife and heritage research, surveying and monitoring
- Veteran Tree Surveying
- Organising events
- Helping with administration