Fitter and happier.... it's amazing what walking can do for you!
Regular walking has lots of benefits
- It’s free!
- Its easy to do
- There are lots of places to walk and we have some spectacular scenery to enjoy
- It gets you in amongst nature and green places
- It lifts your mood and feeling of wellbeing
- It can be done on your own or with friends
- You can join a club and meet new people
- It improves your health
- It gets you fitter
- It makes you happier!
Find the right walk for you
There are lots of promoted walks on this website for all abilities, from Easy Access routes, without stiles, to long distance, rugged treks. Just use the search criteria to find the right walk for you. Each walk describes the terrain to help you decide which route to take.
Walking for Health
If you are new to regular walking join one of our Walking for Health groups. There are groups all over Shropshire. Find out more on the Walking for Health page.